Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I am going to be a daddy

This is amazing! I have been nervous and i have been wishing and hoping everything goes well at everyone of my wife's doctor appointments.

She is now 11 weeks and 1 day and according to the doctor the risk has dropped dramatically. Now i feel happy announcing it to the world. We heard the heartbeat today and it finally feels official.

I want to go out and buy every parenting book for dad's. I am nervous about being a dad. I hope i will be a good and fun dad. I want to teach my kid to be happy and how to enjoy all the little things in this world. I imagine my kid being like Bobby from "Bobby's world" He/She will go on these amazing adventures in his/her head and break out into song and dance in the most oddest of times.

I had a crazy imagination when i was little and my mom discouraged it. For some reason she thought i was talking to "evil spirits" when i talked to my imaginary friends and because of that i want to encourage my kid to have imaginary friends and be as creative as possible.

NOW IT IS TIME FOR ME TO BE A DAD AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER 

No comments:

Post a Comment